2017 Smithsonian Artist research fellow. Washington DC.
MA Fine Art, National Arts Academy, Oslo Norway
BA Fine Art, National Arts Academy, Oslo, Norway
Diploma in art teaching – Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce, Lusaka, Zambia.
The Lusaka Contemporary Art Centre Founder
2022-2023. Assistant Curator and technical consultant for the Inaugural exhibition of The Lusaka Contemporary Art Centre.
2020-2022: Expert. Grants program for the Nordic Culture Point.
2002-2022: Private and Production Assistant to Jan Groth.
2007 – : Art Studio Practice at Victor Mutelekesha Studio.
Fellowships / Awards / Grants
2018: Norwegian Arts council Artist Stipend for 10 Years
2017: Smithsonian Fellowship award
2016: Billedkunstnernes Vederlagsfond
2015: BKH ettårig kunstnerstipend
2013: BKH ettårig kunstnerstipend
2012: Platform China residency. OCA
2011: OCA: Project ”thin line between art and activism”
2011: Vederlangsfond 2011
2010: Norsk kulturråd, (Arts Council, Norway)
2009: 10th Havana Biennale, Norsk kulturråd, (Arts Council, Norway)
2009: 02–funding from OCA. Supplementary Funding for Residency in Venice.
2009: 03–funding from OCA. Funding to participate in the 10th Havana Biennial.
2008: 03–funding from OCA. Funding for Solo Show ‘Dagali Meltdown’ National Art Council, Henry Tayali Art Gallery, Lusaka, Zambia
2007: Staten’s Kunstnerstipend, stipend for graduating art students, Oslo, Norway.
2005: Staten’s Kunstnerstipend, stipend for graduating art students, Oslo, Norway.
2004: Ford Fellow Award, (Ford foundation)
Artist Residencies & Other Projects
2017: Smithsonian Institute. Centre for Folklife and Cultural Heritage
2016: Kamina Artist in Residency. Togo
2015: Kunstkvarteret Lofoten
2013: Insaka Artists workshop, Livingstone Zambia
2012: A-I-R program. Platform China. Sponsored by OCA
2012: A-I-R program Nordic Artists’ centre Dalsåsen. Norway.
2011: Short residency at Kuona trust. Nairobi Kenya
2009: Art Enclosure, sponsored by Fondazione di Venezia and hosted by Fondazione Bevilacqua la masa and gallery Tito, Venice, Italy.
2004: Vermont Studio Centre, sponsored by the Ford foundation the USA.
2019-2021: Dream Mapping Project. Portland Oregon. USA
2014-15: OTHERS. Public Sculpture, Oslo
2013: Global Lingua topography. The University of Oslo. Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies.
2009: Nutrition from the written word, Sculpture. St. Edmund Church, Oslo, Norway.
2006: Ubuntu. Sculpture installation. Oslo University College (commissioned by Professor Robert Smith)
- 2021: Lifebuoy (second cast). National Museum. Oslo
- 2021: Phantom of Self. Stavanger Museum Collection
- 2021: Awaiting (2nd print): The Jan Groth collection for Stavanger Museum
- 2019: Lifebuoy (first cast). The Jan Groth collection for Stavanger Museum.
- 2014: The people of Al Quoz. Jan Groth collection for Stavanger Museum. Stavanger
- 2012: Mindscape1, Jan Groth collection for Stavanger Museum. Stavanger, Norway .
- 2011: Gone with the wind, The Andrew Leo Lane Collection, Oslo, Norway
- 2010: Oh! how nice! Jan Groth collection for Stavanger Museum. Stavanger, Norway.
- 2009: Rise to the ashes, Fondazione de Venezia. Venice, Italy
- 2008: Professor Iver Langmoen private collection. Stabakk, Oslo Norway
- 2006: Jan Groth collection, Stavanger Museum., Norway
- 2006: Professor Iver langmoen private collection. Stabakk, Oslo Norway
- 2004: Displaced energy. www.gailswithenbank.com Gail Swithenbank architecture collection New York